I'm loving the experience, and the joy of being able to give something so personal/fun to some of my closest pals. (Gill and Scott: I hope that you enjoyed the shoot and its results! Thanks for letting me post these on my blog -- you guys are the best!!)
August 24, 2012
Gillian, Scott, and Bump B
This has been a summer of photo-firsts. I shot my first wedding for Jen and Ben in August, booked my first paid gig as a wedding photog for January, and did my very first "bump" shoot with Gillian and Scott. They were such a cool couple to work with. After a few awkward minutes of "uh, should I stand over here?" or, "wait, like this?" the two relaxed and I was able to get a few nice shots:
I'm loving the experience, and the joy of being able to give something so personal/fun to some of my closest pals. (Gill and Scott: I hope that you enjoyed the shoot and its results! Thanks for letting me post these on my blog -- you guys are the best!!)
I'm loving the experience, and the joy of being able to give something so personal/fun to some of my closest pals. (Gill and Scott: I hope that you enjoyed the shoot and its results! Thanks for letting me post these on my blog -- you guys are the best!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment